Featured Post

Behind the Scene of Diva Kurves Calendar shoot: Month of JUNE Edition

     If its not December♐ than its defiantly June for me ! In honor of  JUNE coming to a close why not give you the scoop on what really ...

Sunday, May 14, 2017

LuLa Roe



Have you ever wanted to bring fashion and business together but just didn't know where to start?  You have the passion and sprit of an entrepreneur but your lifestyle as a full time student / employee or a mother,  trying to make ends meet for your family, and things are just not cutting it for you. Well maybe being a LuLa Roe fashion consultant is for you. What's so unique about this company?    You can create your own dream business within your own home or open your own boutique.  Maybe you never consider this before but for any ethnic or shape and age of a women  it works! From mommy and me outfits, to slim and short or tall and curvy these form fitting clothes fit your taste and style. Your starter kit is designed for any fashionista like yourself, which includes:

Products: From skirts, to dresses, leggings, to tops, your new Lula roe products will be costumed to your liking of style so pick and chose what you think your customers find unique with custom prints and fabrics. yes custom fabrics they take their time create a fit for those curves by combining other fabrics together to give you a soft material plus a shape to your body.


Thank you cards/Invites:
Lula Roe understands how the importance of being personal with their customers because everyone is different so to keep their customers feeling loved , each consultant has personal invitations and thank you cards to share with your potential customers or current fashionista you currently style.

10% my order ! scratch off at district curves

Planner:
On top of you receiving your products on hand, your learning business 101.  If your head is filled with ideas and your mind is all over the place, just STOP & plan. They give you the tools to be educated and understanding planning and being more organized to strive for success and unlock the goals you never thought you could accomplish. "Filled with inspiring quotes, space for notes, and your Home Office contacts! we wanted to create a planner for you  to go to and rely on while planning your future, scheduling pop up boutiques and living your dreams  with Lula Roe."


Pop-Up Boutiques Assets:
As a consultant you want to network and prove why your custom Lula Roe pieces are unique which isn't hard, its a  proven fact that the material is just better and you have mommy and me outfits !
In addition,  you attend all the top fashion events like FFF Week or District Curves like Top consultant Valerie K.




Product information:
To know what I'm talking about when it comes to the material of your leggings, dresses, inside your starter kit will be a set of fabric swatches for those curious and interested in knowing exactly what each piece is made from! You will also find our product guide for you to help keep yourself resourceful  and answer any question your customers may have. You will be a fashion consultant in no time!

As any WOMEN, you want to stay empowered regardless of where you are in life. Lula Roe is currently seeking to expand the culture within heritage that their native language isn't English. They want to branch out with other consumers and consultants who are multicultural to expand the brand and further reach out to women globally. Valerie is a fashion consultant and mother who pursuit her passion and was fortunate enough to have a mini boutique and never look back.
Here's her story :

My name is Valerie and I’m elated to be a LuLaRoe retailer!

Growing up I never felt comfortable in the clothes I had, I was always on the higher end of the scale and my mom was no help.  My solution?!  Thrift stores!  I grabbed pattern after pattern, colors, textures, JOY!  I played with my wardrobe and let the patterns distract from my not-so-hidden weight.  Still, I looked GOOD!

After college, I started teaching and I had to retire my 70’s prints and punk-rock tees for kackis and a Banana Republic top.    I loved teaching – loved it!  But finding clothes that were professional and practical often meant they were unflattering or swallowed me whole (and no pockets – I had to carry pen, promethean pen, post-its, slate, calling sticks all around the class!).
I went on long-term maternity leave to take care of my second-born, and to take care of my PPA/D.  While on maternity leave, I found direct sales and put my heart & passion there, and I was successful!  Later I was invited to a LuLaRoe online party, and **immediately** I could see – a product that ***I*** needed.  I saw women that looked like me – that weren’t shopping from that store with only‘4-6-8’ sizes – and that the clothes didn’t just cover the ladies, but they made the women SPARKLE & GLOW.  I tried on the Nicole dress and it was like my fairy godmother was in front of me – I twirled – and KNEW!  Women deserve to feel like this – whether size 2 or 22!  I felt beautiful for who I was, and hey – I could ROCK a pattern that spoke to me – and it didn’t matter I hadn’t lost my baby weight – but it INSPIRED ME to!
It inspired me to take better care of myself, it inspired me to share my love of LuLaRoe and how these wonder-dresses truly make me, and others, feel like Wonder Woman!  It inspired those I shared with to join me on our mission, and we formed Team Sparkle Twirl & Flourish!!  As the Coach of Sparkle Twirl & Flourish, it is unreal how my team has grown to over a thousand women & men who share our vision – to help EVERY woman feel confident and amazing as she truly is!  After a while, I saw how LuLaRoe was changing our family’s life – we could take more trips together, spend more quality time together, and my friends & family around also saw a more confident & happy Valerie emerge.
Selling LuLaRoe has been incredibly profitable.  Also, I’ve been so blessed by these trainer & coach checks, we’ve been able to DREAM for the first time.  We’ve been able to go from our 970 sq ft home, to a 3,500 sq ft home!  Our boys have so much room to PLAY, I have space to cook & have a gorgeous in-home boutique, and our family has the space to make memories.  We have been able to do so much more for our sons, and blessed to help many more achieve their dreams!
As a teacher, I felt the responsibility to educate all children to my best capability.  After two kids, my responsibility has shifted to take care of their needs as #1, which means being the best mommy I can be.  I have resigned from my teaching career of 10 years – where I was in the top 2% of teachers in the nation as a National Board Certified Teacher – and consultant for the National Board and top universities such as University of Maryland & Stanford.  It is with great joy to say LuLaRoe allows me the flexibility to be the best mommy I can be.  Joining LuLaRoe was the best decision I ever made.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent

Ashley Graham NYC

NYC MEET-UP

Ashley Graham NYC

What Would You Like To Know ?

Random